Hello there!

Welcome to my blog, brought into existence because I believe in the power of stories. I hope you'll find a few things you like here. Let me know what you think and leave me any verdict, suggestion, challenge or request you want.


Happy readings!

Friday 25 February 2011

The ultimate ungraspable (III) - elegiac poem

Alright, lets wrap this up: third and final part.



The ultimate ungraspable (III)

Too much, too soon
their ends met
and I lack soil
for my dead.
Northern winds
stirr my bones
and bruise my skin
from now on there can only be
autumn leaves
in me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stories, just dropping by to let you know that I gave you an award! Check out my last post to find out what its about!

    Love the poem by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...