Hello there!

Welcome to my blog, brought into existence because I believe in the power of stories. I hope you'll find a few things you like here. Let me know what you think and leave me any verdict, suggestion, challenge or request you want.

Contact: stories@hotmail.be
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stories-Inc/177071399037533


Happy readings!

Friday, 25 February 2011

The ultimate ungraspable (III) - elegiac poem

Alright, lets wrap this up: third and final part.



The ultimate ungraspable (III)

Too much, too soon
their ends met
and I lack soil
for my dead.
Northern winds
stirr my bones
and bruise my skin
from now on there can only be
autumn leaves
in me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stories, just dropping by to let you know that I gave you an award! Check out my last post to find out what its about!

    Love the poem by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...