Hello there!

Welcome to my blog, brought into existence because I believe in the power of stories. I hope you'll find a few things you like here. Let me know what you think and leave me any verdict, suggestion, challenge or request you want.


Happy readings!

Friday 11 March 2011

In My Eyes - a poem

This one is the first poem I wrote in English since I joined Blogger. It's from 5/11/10 and was on the poetry page for some time - so you may have already read it - but I took it down with the rest to rework the page. So here it is again. It's pretty short and simple but I like it.



 
Source of the image
In my eyes

in my eyes
is not to see
there hides a sea in me
my waves be still
of rising waters
and their shipwrecks
its bottom’s mine alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...