Hello there!

Welcome to my blog, brought into existence because I believe in the power of stories. I hope you'll find a few things you like here. Let me know what you think and leave me any verdict, suggestion, challenge or request you want.


Happy readings!

Saturday 19 March 2011

Question to be answered, a poem from my 18th

These are from my 18th year, when I just started college, which was one big disillusionment all-round, so that could be in there. There’s something easy about interpreting a former self: anything goes and no one questions youe authority, though you’re groping in the dark. I’m just guessing here, at the order I put the poems in, too. I found them in alphabetic order, grouped per year, so I don't exactly know when they were written within that year or which came before which.





Question to be answered
genius poet or idiot granted too much verve
shooting random arrows like a playful cupid
aimed at getting more pay than I deserve
gorging on minds in an awe-stricken crowd's mid
while foul-playing the game of "strike a nerve".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...