Well hello again,
I have some things to settle. Alright, firstly, I was given the Versatile Blogger Award by Taylor, which I’m very grateful for, so thanks a bunch, girl! ;)
And in the mean time, I also just got the award from 7ladybugz, so thank you ladybug, as well :).
I think I’m making everyone happy in skipping the boring speeches... Once I’m on a role, I just can’t stop myself (for an illustration, see the ‘about me’ page, LOL).
Alright, this award comes with a few requirements, so let’s get to it then:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award to up to 10 other versatile bloggers
- Let those other bloggers know you gave them the award
I guess I’ll need to share things about me... Actually, I was glad I already had something scheduled for yesterday, so I had an extra day to think about this, but here goes (yes, I spnd two things considering this and only came up with that :S):
1) I have terrible difficulty sleeping at night. Mornings make me extremely drowsy, which is no good to me since my falling asleep moment practically coincides with my frigging alarm clock.
2) My star sign is Virgo.
3) I have a shark phobia – except to me it isn’t a phobia, but a fully rational fear – because of which I haven’t been more than knee-deep in the sea in many years. I also think twice about going near rivers and lakes, just in case...
4) Oh, I don’t like spiders very much either. I don’t want them anywhere near me and since I don’t want them dead for my sake either, will take desperate measures to avoid any collision with them whatsoever.
5) I dislike book covers where the author’s name is printed larger than the title.
6) I really hate the cold and am seriously considering running off someplace hot for the winters if I can afford it one day.
7) Though nobody knows about it and I don’t have them by the dozens in my room or anything, I have a thing for snow globes. I think they’re absolutely brilliant.
There. And yes I spent all night thinking about this...
And now, last but not least, my nominees (at least the ones still left that haven’t already gotten it from someone else after putting this off for so long) for the Versatile Blogger Award are... *drum roll, spot lights start roaming about the room and the ‘20th century fox’ theme starts playing*:
Hannah, the queen of social ranting.
Drachma, who is an author here who actually managed to get his book published, so go and give him a big applause for that!
Marie Viaud, a great French-Irish writer and poetess.
Nina, who not only writes compelling stories but also very useful metafiction.
Trickie, who is new and writes very good, though mostly adult, stories.
Congratulations to all of you, you deserved the award fair and square! (I sure hope you haven’t already gotten one...)
Apart from that, I owe a special thank you to K Marie for honouring me with this lovely award earlier:
So thank you, K Marie! ;-)
All is right with the world... :D